Selasa, 29 Mac 2011

Iqhwan

Assalamualaikum, everyone...

Alright, for this blog post, I'll write it in English because I'm going to talk about a person I knew as a very good English speaker (& debater, not to mention..). His name is...
Muhammad Iqhwan bin Zulkefli, or Iqh1 for short.

Before going any further, let me explain a little bit about him, & its connection with me. It'll be something like this:
- He's from Bestari 2 dorm...just like me.
- He's a member of PBSM...just like me.
- He's a prefect during Form 5...just like me.
- He's a part of school debate team...just like me.
- He's good in English...just like me.
- He's a nice senior...just like me (hehehe..).
- He wears spectacles...just like me.

We have many things in common, and that's something I'm happy about. But of course, when you have similarities, you'll have differences. He's from Kedah, I'm from Johor; he's good in archery, I'm good in no sports. But, never mind; I think that's the only differences we have.

Just imagine what it feels like to live far, far away from your beloved family. Tough, huh? But believe me, Iqhwan is the person that you'll want to be with in that situation. To be honest, I never find a senior who is nicer than him. He really helps me a lot whenever I need help. At first, I take me some time to get close with him, but after a while we're like brothers; helping each other so many times.

He gives me motivation to keep on with my life in SAMURA although it seems like prison (or hell..) there. Without he notices, he shows me that you can still have some fun even in tough conditions. How do I know that? The answer is simple: His smile. When you look at his smile, you'll feel a totally different spirit & energy, and that's the thing I need to survive in SAMURA.

To talk about his kindness, I need no further examples; just look at my experiences. He's willingly borrows his prefect 'baju melayu' for me to wear during the 2010 inter-house zapin competition; he borrows his PBSM accessories for me to wear during the marching competition during the 2010 co-curriculum day. To make it simple, he's like a light that leads me through the hectic forest of SAMURA.

During the last day in school, I prepares a note book to be given to each of my dorm seniors (5 of them..), & when I hands the book to Iqhwan, I give him a warm & friendly hug before bid him farewell. The strength of our friendship is there; it can be felt. The hard part come during the 23rd of March, which is during the release of 2010 SPM examination. He come to school alone, take the result, & spend a while in the dorm. When he's about to leave, you guess it; another great hug.

After that, I burst into tears. Knowing that I might not have another chance to meet him is something devastating. Just by thinking his good deeds all over this time, and imagine his smile, I cried. But, deep in my heart I know, we'll meet again one day; if not in this world, Insya-Allah, he & I will meet again in the heaven.

So, just one thing I would like to remind: Be nice to other people, and people will be nice to you. Wassalam.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan