Ahad, 24 Mac 2013

Korban

1) Qaira will be in Segamat on Wednesday.

2) On Thursday.. Umi, KakLong, Syakir & Syahida will pick up Abah at JB airport. After that, they'll travel to Singapore.
That means Abah will be at home by Friday night.

But wait... Something is kinda missing in both situations above.
Oh yes.
I'm not going to be in it.

Having that sarcastic smile right now.
Pretty (or really) annoying to be left like that.
'Coz i'll be back to Lembah Pantai on Tuesday morning.

But that's what I call sacrifice.
Sacrifice for a better CGPA during final exam.
Sacrifice to have a greater academic life in the future.
Sacrifice for a self-redemption.

Singing that Fauziah Latiff song right now.
Keep calm and just continue doing revision.
'Coz the end is getting closer than ever.

But I just want to do one ti-nee tiny thing.
After the end of my PASUM life.
I've been travelling to JB by train. All by myself.
So it won't be a big deal for me to go to Temasik. All by myself.
Right? :-P 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan