Rabu, 29 Oktober 2014

5 Anti-Smoke Principles (the Syafiq's Way)

1) I'd rather die from inhaling too much air freshener than cigar smoke.
At least my lungs would smell like lavender, not tar.

2) If you want to smoke, go to suitable places (or places you deserve).
May you smoke in peace.
Maybe this will help you to understand the above pic.
Get it?

3) If you still keep on smoking even though you're suffering from heavy cough, then I'm surely have doubt about your intelligence (if you have one lah).
"Uhuk uhuk! I have bad cough. I know! Let's fill my lungs with more 'asap'!"

4) If you're a smoker, the countless hours you spent at the gym would be useless. I repeat, USELESS.
Perfect caption for this pic: Sado. Low sperm quality.

5) The rising oil price? GST is coming? Heh, you won't be bothered with it right (& of course you have no right to complain about it).
"I have so much money, I burn it for fun."

P.S: I seriously loathe people who smoke. *sorry-not-sorry*

P.P.S.: If you're my friends/relatives, you read this, & you get mad about this, just don't.
If you're offended, just stop this habit.
'Coz I love you guys. :'|

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan