Jumaat, 16 Julai 2010

Love Me, Hate You

Lagu ini lebih kurang sama je dgn lagu Kau Bukan Diriku, ttp dlm BI pulak.. mesejnya pun sama jugak... Jadi, pepaham je lah yer...
(lagu ke-2 BI ciptaan saya...)

LOVE ME, HATE YOU

I am standing
On the street of grief
And I need you love
So I'll have strength to believe

But instead of giving a smile
You just keep making me cry

(*)
I just want you to love me
'Coz that's how I would survive
But I just have to hate you
'Coz with you
I have no reasons to live my life

I am falling
Into the sea of tears
Whan I ask for helping hands
You act like you have never hears

You just don't care about my heart
That's why we are getting far apart

(repeat *)

You just do not really care
When I'm struggling in despair
So it's time for me to go
And it's time to say goodbye

(repeat * twice)



COMPOSER : Mohd. Syafiq Asyraf
LYRICS : Mohd. Syafiq Asyraf

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan